State Department Federal Credit Union
Assistant Manager, Loan Servicing Department
State Department Federal Credit Union in Alexandria, VA is hiring for an Assistant Manager in the Loan Servicing Department. The role is available due to a recent promotion and the Manager is looking to bring in a second in command to oversee the servicing team. Salary range is commensurate with experience. This role will require on-site training and has the opportunity to transition to a hybrid schedule following completion of onboarding and training.
Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of servicing including escrow analysis, tax disbursement, lien recordation, post-closing and all other aspects of servicing a 1st mortgage. This position helps prepare loans for sale on the secondary market and ensures all deadlines & requirements are met. In addition, this position manages the loan quality review of all loan types, including all aspects of title recordation and lien releases.
- Documents recording information for the completed loan packages to the Mortgage Loan Servicer database.
- Maintains general knowledge of the Accounting and Mortgage Servicing department responsibilities, and acquires exposure to and an understanding of all other Accounting and Mortgage Servicing Department positions.
- Keep up to date on mortgage industry changes and ensures procedures reflect changes.
- Oversees/makes investor remittances as needed to multiple investors by due date.
- Maintains the records of investor remittances including transmission confirmations
- Loan Processing
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Closer
- Mortgage Insurance
- Loan Origination
- Lending Law Compliance
- Management Responsibility
- Loan Administration
- Secondary Market Loans
Visit SDFCU.org to apply