CU Engage is seeking an Administrative Assistant with experience in office support. Experience with event planning and/or tradeshows is preferred. This role supports the Corporate/Financial Administrator and Sales and Marketing Department in coordinating tradeshows, event planning, sales support, office efficiency, accounting tasks, and HR tasks; and is an integral part of the overall team’s success. The ideal candidate has at least a high school diploma or GED, the ability to work independently, is organized, has great attention to detail, is comfortable being trusted to handle confidential information, able to handle time-sensitive tasks with the utmost attention, and strong Microsoft Office skills.
This position is open to local candidates only. While mostly remote, it requires travel to the office 1-2 times a week as needed and during the days that team members are in town for on-site team meetings.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Accounting – assist with project intake forms and expense reporting/tracking
- Client/Employee gift ordering: flowers, baskets, unique ideas, etc.
- Team Member on-boarding – assist with coordination of the first-week visit, headshot scheduling, Keys for locals, welcome gift packaging/shipping
- Event /Meeting /Travel Coordination – assists with coordinating travel for visitors and team members, meetings, team retreats & special events.
- Office Maintenance - light cleanup of kitchen/dishes, purchasing/stocking office needs
- Mail distribution and prep
- Filing documents (print and digital)
- Coordination of tradeshows – registering attendees, booking events, travel coordination, packing/shipping booth items, ordering booth items, schedules, ordering collateral, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Multitasking Pro
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently and maintain priorities
- Strong communication and relationship management skills. Comfortable coordinating with internal team members and external service providers
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and Adobe Products: Outlook, Excel, Word, Acrobat/PDF
- Hungry to learn more about the industry, systems, and technology to grow in responsibilities and further support the team