Digital Business Analyst
Responsible for the coordination and successful completion of projects in close collaboration with the CU Engage Consultant and CU Engage Financial Analyst. This position supports the Consultant in all aspects of client facing projects from requirements gathering through vendor evaluations, reference visits, negotiations and final vendor selection. High level responsibilities include: content collection, analysis and creation of key project deliverables. Areas of concentration include: Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, as well as a growing menu of related services. This position reports to the Director of Consulting.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Support management of detailed project plan to monitor progress and ensure on
- time completion of key project deliverables
- Collaborate with CU Engage project consultant
- Contribute to revisions and new project templates and process documentation
- Collaborate with assigned CU Engage Financial Analyst as required
- Support client meeting facilitation with CU Engage project consultant
- Travel 25% or less nationwide with CU Engage Consultant
- Work with Consulting Practice Director to maintain and refine existing Project
- Management tools and documentation
- Collaboration - Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Communication - Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities. Demonstrates and promotes positive client, and work relationships. Proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes. Works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Sets goals and objectives for themselves. Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Shares expertise with others.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environments. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to the best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Time Management - Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting tasks and requests.
- Software Planning and Presentation Tools - Proficient in Microsoft Office and other project mgmt. software experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in the credit union industry and/or online banking, mobile and bill pay.
- Knowledge of Online Banking, vendors, tools and processes
- Experience in successfully supporting the completion of vendor selection technology projects Involving both product and custom solutions.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferably in computer sciences, business or other related field