Digital Consultant - East Coast - Remote - Full-Time
Responsible for the coordination and successful completion of projects in close collaboration with the directors of consulting and finance teams. This position oversees all aspects of client facing projects from requirements gathering through vendor evaluations, reference visits, negotiations and final vendor selection. High level responsibilities include setting/managing deadlines, maintaining project schedule, assigning responsibilities, managing risk, monitoring status and reporting on progress of project. Areas of concentration include: Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, as well as a growing menu of related services.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage to a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client’s core evaluation team and all internal stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks with CU Engage Consulting Practice Director
- Contribute to revisions and new project templates and process documentation
- Collaborate with Senior Financial Analyst and team as required
- Provide facilitation during all client meetings
- Travel 50% or more nationwide
- Work with Consulting Practice Director to maintain and refine existing Project
- Management tools and documentation
- Work with Consulting Practice Director to build new Project Management tools, processes, and templates
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Collaboration - Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Communication - Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities. Demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, clients and work relationships. Proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes.
- Works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently. Plans for additional resources. Sets goals and objectives. Organizes or schedules other
people and their tasks. Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Shares expertise with others.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environments. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to the best fit the situation. Able to deal
with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Time Management - Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting tasks and requests.
- Presentation - Confident and compelling presentation skills, with proven ability presenting to senior leadership.
- Negotiation – Ability to broker the negotiation of complex deals to a successful resolution.
- Software Planning and Presentation Tools - Proficient in Microsoft Office and other project mgmt. software experience
- 10 or more years’ experience in the credit union industry and/or payments industry, with preference given to electronic banking, bill pay and/or mobile banking.
- Knowledge of Credit Card Processing, Debit Card Processing and Online Banking, Core Processing vendors, tools and processes
- Experience in successfully completing vendor selection technology projects Involving both product and custom solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to manage external, third party vendors and clients including their employees, consultants and designated subcontractors
- Facilitate creative problem-solving sessions with all levels of leadership teams across different line of business disciplines.
- Present complex solutions to senior leadership teams.
- Exposure to contract negotiations and vendor management
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferably in computer sciences, business or other related field
- PMP Certification preferred