Project Analyst/Jr Project Manager
This position reports to the Director of Project Management. The person in this role will execute on Project Management tasks including managing a project plan, coordinating tasks with internal and client resources. The person in this role will responsible for direct and professional communication at various levels of an organization including timely and appropriate escalation.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Work directly with an assigned project team to perform project management tasks
- Support implementation, adoption and usage of new tools and processes
- Support creation of standard operating procedures
- Track, report and present project progress
- Support Professional Services team directly with process or project issues
- Highly adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Accustomed to working in an environment driven by high standards for service and system delivery
- Excellent team player; self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to plan and maintain schedules
- Uses collaborative methods to resolve a wide range of issues in creative and practical ways to satisfy customer needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for solving problems and obtaining solutions.
- Project coordination or project management
- Availability to travel as needed for project success
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Experience in working with solutions involving enterprise-grade software applications
- Financial Industry experience preferably in operational technology such as payments, digital, core account processing
- Project Management training
- Business process consulting experience a plus
- Experience with Document Management, Project Management application, Sales CRM platforms, Quality Measurement and reporting