Sales Executive - West Coast - Remote - Full-Time
Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities across the country for our consulting lines of business. This position will target credit unions who may need assistance in evaluating and selecting vendors based on their strategic goals. The ideal candidate will have established credit union executive relationships across the country and experience in selling Payments related products (Credit, Debit, PIN Networks, Loyalty) or Online/Mobile Banking.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
- Developing new business via cold calling, email and social media
- Generating leads by attending industry events (tradeshows)
- Conducting industry webinars educating the market on our services
- Establishing executive level relationships with credit unions of all sizes
- Conducting needs analysis to identify a credit union’s challenges and align with CU Engage services
- Work closely with marketing resources to leverage marketing campaigns
- Manage all sales activity in internal CRM system for reporting
- Travel 50% or more nationwide
- Exceeding Sales Goals – Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals annually
- Self-Managed – ability to drive oneself toward established goals
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Collaboration - Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team
and company success.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Communication - Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage twoway communication opportunities. Demonstrates and promotes positive
prospect, client, and work relationships. Proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes. Works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently.
- Plans for additional resources. Sets goals and objectives. Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks. Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Shares expertise with others.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environments. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to the best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Time Management - Ability to multi-task and prioritize conflicting tasks and requests.
- Presentation - Confident and compelling presentation skills, with proven ability presenting to senior leadership.
- Negotiation – Ability to broker the negotiation of complex deals to a successful resolution.
- Software Planning and Presentation Tools - Proficient in Microsoft Office and other project mgmt. software experience
- 5 or more years of experience in the credit union/banking industry with preference given to sales related to credit/debit card processing, electronic banking, bill pay and/or mobile banking.
- Knowledge of Credit Card Processing, Debit Card Processing and Online
- Banking, vendors, tools and processes
- Facilitate creative problem-solving sessions with all levels of leadership teams across different line of business disciplines.
- Present complex solutions to senior leadership teams.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferably in business, communications or marketing