CU Engage is seeking a dynamic, energetic, detail-oriented Office Administrator for our St. Petersburg Corporate Headquarters. In this mid-level administrative professional role, you will provide critical support to a nationwide team of executives, consultants and corporate functions. As an integral part of the team’s success, this role will be responsible for not only office management, but also operation of key business processes.
A successful candidate for this role will have demonstrated prior experience supporting a fast-paced team of professionals. An office administrator for CU Engage will be self-motivated and able to re-prioritize tasks to align with changing business demands. Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are required. Familiarity with the financial industry or FinTech, desired. Discretion, professional behavior and fostering mutual respect are a must.
- Office Management including supplies, preparation for client-meetings, coordinating maintenance
- Inventory Management including collateral, client gifts, associate equipment
- Meeting scheduling, planning and coordination including location, meal planning, team building, outings as needed
- Administrative Support for Executives, Trade Shows, Marketing, Sales and Project teams including travel, preparation, scheduling, correspondence, filing, document preparation and review
- Expense Management and Accounting Support including invoicing, receivables, travel expense reporting
- Team Morale Ambassador
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Two years prior experience as office manager, executive assistant, administrative professional or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, PC Use
- High School Diploma plus professional certification or on-going education credits
- Professional and articulate verbal, written and non-verbal communication at all organizational levels
Ready to join our team?
Submit your application and resume by clicking "apply now"