This position is critical to the strategic direction of the company. A person in this role will bear the primary responsibility for ensuring the work contracted for a client is carried out. This is a client-facing role that will require some travel depending on the project type or client relationship. The person in this role will execute on Project Management tasks including managing a project plan, coordinating tasks with internal and client resources. The person in this role will responsible for direct and professional communication at various levels of an organization including timely and appropriate escalation. This position reports to the Principal director of Operations and works directly with the Engagement Director and Consultants. To be successful in this role, an individual will have the ability to collaborate across various levels of an organization, work to clear barriers to success, ability to work independently in a peer review environment, champion best practices and processes in the project management discipline.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to:
· Work directly with an assigned project team to perform project management tasks
· Support implementation, adoption and usage of new tools and processes
· Support creation of standard operating procedures
· Track, report, present and escalate project progress
· Support Professional Services/ Delivery team directly with process or project issues
· Highly adaptable in a dynamic environment
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Accustomed to working in an environment driven by high standards for service and system delivery
· Excellent team player; self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised
· Ability to plan and maintain schedules
· Uses collaborative methods to resolve a wide range of issues in creative and practical ways to satisfy customer needs.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for solving problems and obtaining solutions.
· Direct Financial Industry experience
· Experience in project coordination or project mana
· Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
· Experience in working with solutions involving enterprise-grade software applications
· Financial Industry experience preferably in operational technology such as payments, digital, account processing core
· Project Management training or certificate
· Business process consulting experience a plus
· Experience with Document Management, Project Management application, Sales CRM platforms, Quality Measurement and reporting